Why is compliance disclosure a key factor in choosing your service provider?
- It is likely that the service provider is not compromising environmental
regulations to meet service obligations
- It is likely that the service provider has met financial assurance requirements as established by the TCEQ
- It is likely that the service providers vehicles, equipment, and containers are safe and environmentally compliant
- It is likely that the service providers employees have been trained to do there job safely & compliantly
Why is it important to choose a compliance service provider?
- To ensure your waste service will sustain on schedule
- To ensure the service provider can meet financial liabilities for events that may impact your environment, community, and family
- To ensure that the service provider operates as safely as possible in the
communities they serve
- To ensure employees are knowledgeable of applicable rules, regulations, and laws
Why is Pro Star Waste the best choice?
- Because we are compliant, responsible and safe, which means you don’t have to worry about the above!